Join Sycamore Baptist Church as we host a county-wide baby shower benefiting Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center
Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center serves Wise County. In 2014, they served 1342 clients, presented the gospel 274 times and had 31 professions of faith at the center. They also provided 355 pregnancy test, 238 ultrasounds, met with 96 women who were abortion vulnerable, of which 81 changed their mind to carry the baby to term.
They are clearly doing a great service in our community! What better way to show our appreciation, than to throw them a baby shower, which is exactly what we are hoping you will do.
- October 4th-11th
What Can You Do?
We would like to bless Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center, which means we need your help. We need you to:
(1) Lead your church, place of business, or neighborhood to collect supplies.
Downloads – We have provided some resources to help you out.
(2) Collect supplies and take them to your neighborhood drop off location.
Drop Off Locations
- AMISH COUNTRY STORE, 120 E. MAIN, DECATUR
- BRIDGEPORT CASH EXPRESS, 1016 HALSELL, BRIDGEPORT
- CUTE N TRENDY, 109 W. WALNUT, DECATUR
- DRYCLEAN SUPER CENTER, 1801 S. FM 51, DECATUR
- FUZZY’S TACO SHOP, 109 N. STATE, DECATUR
- HAIR SHOP, 1412 CHICO HWY, BRIDGEPORT, TX
- HARVEST BAPTIST ASSOCIATION, 603 N. BUSINESS 287, DECATUR (Oct. 5th-8th Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8:30am-12pm & 1-4:30pm)
- ICOPY, 1650 S. FM 51 DECATUR
- IVEY ROSE, 119 W. MAIN, DECATUR
- JACKIE’S BOOKKEEPING AND TAX SERVICE, 1013 HALSELL, BRIDGEPORT (CASH JAR ONLY)
- JAGGED EDGE, 119 N. STATE, DECATUR
- JAMES WOOD MOTORS, 2111 S. 287, DECATUR
- JROBS PERFORMANCE, 2803 S. 287, DECATUR
- KARL KLEMENT DODGE, 500 N. 287, DECATUR
- KARL KLEMENT FORD, 2620 S. 287, DECATUR
- MARIA’S GIFTS AND FLOWER SHOP, 1011 HALSELL, BRIDGEPORT
- NEW HOPE FELLOWSHIP, 294 CR 2821, GREENWOOD
- PLATINUM CLEANING & RESTORATION, 100 W. WALNUT, DECATUR
- PRECINCT 1 JUSTICE OF THE PEACE (JAN MORROW), 205 N. STATE, DECATUR
- PROCUTS, 1208 S. FM 51, SUITE E, DECATUR
- PROLINE DESIGN, 105 E. MAIN, DECATUR
- REDISCOVERED TREASURES, 905 HALSELL, BRIDGEPORT
- RENSHAW DRUG, 800A MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE, DECATUR
- SKEETER BUG’S GIFTS, 909 HALSELL, BRIDGEPORT
- SYCAMORE BAPTIST CHURCH, 133 CR 2425, DECATUR (Oct. 4th & 11th During Sunday Service)
- TANGLES, 114 E. MAIN, DECATUR
- TERRA COTTA BOUTIQUE, 902 HALSELL, BRIDGEPORT
- THE GIFT SHOP, 1650 S. FM 51, DECATUR
- WISE CHOICES PREGNANCY RESOURCE CENTER, 603 N. TRINITY, DECATUR
- WISE KIDS RESALE, 301 S. WASHBURN, DECATUR
- GET LOST MAZE ($2.00 OFF ADMISSION WITH DONATION OF DIAPERS, BABY WIPES, WALMART GIFT CARD OR CASH), N. FM 51, GREENWOOD
(3) Serve as a drop off location.
We are asking participating churches to serve as a drop off location for their congregation, but we also need drop off locations in each community. If you would like to serve as a community drop off location, let us know, so we can get the word out.
(4) Turn in supplies to Wise County Pregnancy Resource Center
We are asking all participating churches to turn their supplies in to Wise County Pregnancy Resource Center starting October 14th-19th. Please check center hours before going.
Note: If you are unable to deliver the supplies, Sycamore Baptist Church will collect and deliver for you.
What You Should Collect?
- Baby Wipes
- Wal-Mart Gift Cards
- Monetary Donations
What is Our Involvement?
(1) We are the organizers. Our part is to get the word out and help you host your own baby shower. You own the baby shower at your church, place of business, or club. You promote it to your own people and collect the supplies.
(2) We will pick up and deliver the supplies if needed. After the baby shower ends on October 11th, we will pick up and deliver the supplies to Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center if you are unable.
If you are interested in participating in this event, please contact Casey Lewis or Katrina Hines.
May God bless you and your church as you work for God’s kingdom.
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world (James 1:27).