Join Sycamore Baptist Church as we host a county-wide baby shower benefiting Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center
Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center serves Wise County. In 2012, they served 1176 clients, presented the gospel 321 times and had 59 professions of faith at the center. Also, 83% of abortion minded women changed their minds and carried the baby to term due to their efforts.
They are clearly doing a great service in our community!
What better way to show our appreciation, than to throw them a baby shower, which is exactly what we are hoping you will do.
What Can You Do?
We would like to bless Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center, which means we need your help. We need you to:
(1) Lead your church, place of business, or neighborhood to collect supplies.
Downloads - We have provided some resources to help you out.
(2) Collect supplies and take them to your neighborhood drop off location.
Drop Off Locations
- IGA & Dollar General Decatur Locations (Saturday Oct. 5th Sycamore Baptist will be setup to collect supplies outside these stores from 9am-5pm)
- Citibank (Oct. 6th & 13 During Business Hours)
(3) Serve as a drop off location.
- We are asking participating churches to serve as a drop off location for their congregation, but we also need drop off locations in each community. If you would like to serve as a community drop off location, let us know, so we can get the word out.
(4) Turn in supplies to Wise County Pregnancy Resource Center
- We are asking all participating churches to turn their supplies in to Wise County Pregnancy Resource Center starting October 14th-19th. Please check center hours before going.
- Note: If you are unable to deliver the supplies, Sycamore Baptist Church will collect and deliver for you.
What You Should Collect?
Wal-Mart Gift Cards
What is Our Involvement?
(1) We are the organizers. Our part is to get the word out and help you host your own baby shower. You own the baby shower at your church, place of business, or club. You promote it to your own people and collect the supplies.
(2) We will pick up and deliver the supplies if needed. After the baby shower ends on October 13th, we will pick up and deliver the supplies to Wise Choices Pregnancy Resource Center if you are unable.
If you are interested in participating in this event, please contact Casey Lewis or Katrina Hines.
May God bless you and your church as you work for God's kingdom.
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world (James 1:27).